We use products from a variety of suppliers to offer you the best decorative concrete stained floor possible. We will probably point you in the direction of what is the best type of stain for your project. There are different types of stain. There is Acid Stain that reacts with the chemicals in your concrete. There are now concrete dyes that enter the concrete itself and can also go through sealers. There are water-based stains as well as Acrylics. The type of stain we use depends on if the concrete indoors or outdoors and other factors.
- Serving Dallas / Fort Worth and the Entire Metroplex AreaHUB Certified by The State of Texas
Member of The Blue Book
See our new Gallery Page:
Refreshed Stamped Driveways!
- Fall is the Time to Reseal Stained Driveways
- Top Drivers for Renovation Projects
- Impressive Entrances
- Two Great Articles about Expectations and Stained Floor
- Interviewed in Concrete Décor magazine
- Re-Crete Celebrates 20 Years in Business
- Material 4X M-Pact Glove Review
- Glossy vs. Matte Finishes
- Lighting Matters
- Houzz Article about Concrete Floors
- 11 Things to Expect With Your Remodel